Smoothie Bowl Recipe
- 1 cup Organic frozen mixed berries
- 1 small ripe banana sliced and frozen
- 2-3 tbsp light coconut or almond milk
- 1 scoop plain or vanilla protein powder optional*
- 1 tbsp shredded unsweetened coconut desiccated
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- granola (optional)
- fruit (optional)
Add frozen berries and banana to a blender and blend on low until small bits remain - see photo.
Add a bit of coconut or almond milk and protein powder (optional), and blend on low again, scraping down sides as needed, until the mixture reaches a soft serve consistency
Scoop into 1-2 serving bowls (amount as original recipe is written // adjust if altering batch size) and top with desired toppings (optional). I prefer chia seeds, hemp seeds, and coconut, but strawberries, granola, and a nut or seed butter would be great here, too!
Best when fresh, though leftovers keep in the freezer for 1-2 weeks. Let thaw before enjoying.